推荐Laura Pausini的It's not goodbye

Laura的歌很久以前就都下了听过,只觉得都好听,却没发现哪首特别喜欢。这次在找新歌听的时候无意发现了这首老歌,重新照着歌词再听,发现很经典那。所以就推荐给大家听听,听过了兄弟也可以温习一下~~~

附上歌词:

It's Not Goodbye Laura Pausin

Now what if I never kiss your lips again Or feel the touch of your sweet embrace How would I ever go on Without you there's no place to belong Well someday love is going to lead you back to me But till it does I'll have an empty heart So I'll just have to believe some where out there you're thinking of me

Till the day I let you go Until we say our next hello its not goodbye Till I see you again I'll be right here remembering when And if time is on our side There will be no tears to cry on down the road There is one thing I can't deny its not goodbye

You think I'd be strong enough to make it through And rise above when the rain falls down But it's so hard to be strong when you've been missing somebody so long It's just a matter of time I'm sure Well time takes time and I can't hold on So won't you try as hard as you can Put my broken heart together again

Till the day I let you go Until we say our next hello its not goodbye Till I see you again I'll be right here remembering when And if time is on our side there will be no tears to cry on down the road there is one thing I can't deny its not goodbye

http://140.127.119.31/party09/test/midi/111.mp3

嗯,还有好像比较流行的一首,Dance With My Father,我也是第一次听,觉得还蛮好听滴~~~

于是偶听Ryan Cabrera的。。。

可以传给我么?我在网上找不到下载,也不高兴下电驴。。。

英文歌词我也看懂了… 不容易啊

我推荐的英文歌,都是我自己能看懂的,我能看懂的,基本就没人看不懂了。。。

而且发现我喜欢的人很多都非英语国家的,像groove coverage是德国的,laura是意大利的,估计这也是她们唱的英文歌特别浅显的关系吧。

劳拉·普西尼可是意大利国宝级女歌手阿!声音嘹亮清晰,爆发力n强~

很喜欢她的LA SOLITUDINE,推荐~

统统收下

:em_01::em_01:
以下是引用奶油兔在2007-7-13 22:42:53的发言:

劳拉·普西尼可是意大利国宝级女歌手阿!声音嘹亮清晰,爆发力n强~

很喜欢她的LA SOLITUDINE,推荐~

她的全集我都下了,这首的确很好听,不过是非英语的,所以也看不懂~

她的很多歌都很好听啊,实话说有点MC和CD的感觉~

MOTSS果然不是一般的G-F-,品味够高的啦.哈哈,我总是能找到自已喜欢的音乐.

(我好像是在说自己品味高一样的,哈哈,表打我呀)

:em_04: