【 No.11】Nawi: I am who I am and Whatever

栏目具体设置请看:https://forum.motss.cc/t/topic/14707/1
声明:本访谈栏目文中出现的观点均只代表采访当事人个人观点,本论坛仅负责栏目策划编辑,并不代表本论坛赞同或同意文中观点。栏目由采访人提供采访稿,采访稿(包括文字与图片)一经本论坛采用,均视为作者同意本论坛拥有独家网络发布权,未经本论坛许可,包括采访稿提供人在内的一切个人与组织均不得擅自转载发布本栏目的文章,否则均视为侵权,本论坛将采取法律措施。

前言:在爱尔兰某学校的LGBT社团活动上,我遇到了就读于新加坡的印度尼西亚籍华裔Nawi同学。他操着一口流利的新加坡英语和港台腔汉语,在各路人马间左右逢源地聊天。这完全不像我,说两句话就缩了。同爱尔兰人、南非人、意大利人、索马里人……一起去同志酒吧喝酒聊天,大家其乐融融,当然我还是决定维持自己的腼腆内敛的形象,以散发出迷人的东方情调。结果是只有东方人鸟我。比如Nawi。他们所有人到了爱尔兰都变成爱尔兰人那样,漫无边际地聊天聊到最后都忘了是和基友们在同志酒吧。LGBT社团似乎也只是特定的一些人到一起聊天喝酒而已。最后我得到一个结论(当然地图炮了):爱尔兰人都是话痨+酒鬼。后来又和Nawi等东方面孔的同学一起出去玩了几次,觉得东南亚同学还真是(又地图炮了)多元文化混合的风情。且集束式地随便问了Nawi几组问题,顺便窃几张图来看看。

9.jpg

Section I. Some general questions concerning comrades

第一部分 一些关于同志们的常见问题

Q1: Some of my friends consider their recognition of the orientation as a big event in their life. What about you? How did you realize that you were different from other boys? How did you feel when you first found that you yourself should be attracted by a boy? Did you struggle a lot to accept yourself as non-straight?

问题束1:我的一些朋友们认为确认自己的性向(与众不同)是人生中的一件挺大的事情。你觉得呢?你当初是如何意识到自己和其他男孩子不一样的呢?

I don’t think ‘discovering myself’ is any big thing for me, it’s just a part and parcel of my life. I know I always looked at boys when I was young then I know that I am different. I just feel normal, just a preference. Nope I don’t struggle a lot. I accept who I really am :slight_smile:

我不认为“发现我自己”对我来说是什么重大的事情,它只是我人生中的一块内容。我小时候发现自己总是看男孩子,于是知道了自己是不一样的。我感觉(取向的问题)很平常,只是一个偏好。我没有经历什么内心的挣扎,我接受真实的自我 :slight_smile:

7.jpg

Q2: Are you out to anybody? Friends? Relatives? Parents? Would they accept you? Were there any stories when you came out?

问题束2:乃向谁出柜了么?朋友?亲戚?父母?他们会接受乃的么?出柜的时候发生了什么事情么?

I am out to my close friends and work colleagues. But definitely not my parents and relatives, they are conservatives. My friends can accept me very well however, I don’t think my parents will accept it well. I might tell them but not this time. I am sure my mom can sense something is wrong with me :slight_smile:

我向一些要好的朋友和工作的同事出了。但一定不要是父母和亲戚,他们很传统的。虽然我的朋友们能很好地接受我,我父母肯定不行。我或许会告诉他们吧,但不是现在。不过我敢肯定,我妈妈能感觉到我的一些不对劲儿的地方 :slight_smile:

5.jpg

Q3: No offence! Could you please talk about your romance… How many boyfriends have you had, and how do you evaluate your emotional experience? What kind of guys do you enjoy most?

问题束3:没有冒犯的意思哦!能谈谈侬的罗曼史不……侬谈过几个男朋友,以及侬如何评价自己的感情经历呢?侬最控哪类男孩纸呢?

I used to flirt around (maybe I still am!) and had many flings. I will say I had one boyfriend before, it hurt so much that I am very picky in getting into relationship now. I am into any kind of guys as long as they give me sense of security, simple. I am a sensitive boy so it’s not easy to conquer me in a relationship. He must be someone who I can really trust.

我过去常常四处调情(或许现在我仍然是这样!),有过许多段那种漫不经心的感情。我会说我之前有过一个男朋友,那段感情伤我很深,现在我对于开始一段关系非常的挑剔。我对很多种男孩纸都有兴趣,只要他们给我安全感,很简单。我是一个敏感的男生,所以在感情关系中征服我可不是什么容易的事。他必须是我能够真正相信的人。

8.jpg

Q4: Do you prefer a long-term relationship with a boyfriend, which is stable and ordinary or short-term ones, which are always fresh? What do you think about the division of roles in a relationship (top/bottom/…)? Would you get married with somebody in the future? How would you like your life in the future be?

问题束4:汝更喜欢和一个男朋友保持长期稳定又平淡的关系,还是那种(经常换人的)新鲜的短期关系呢?汝对同志关系中的角色划分(攻/受/……)有何看法呢?汝会在将来和人结婚么?汝希望将来过什么样的生活呢?

I prefer stable and long term relationship. I played too much and it’s time for me to settle down. Sex roles (top/bottom/vers) are just preferences. They don’t determine how masculine or feminine you are. I might or might not get married, with guy or maybe girl. Nobody knows what the future is like. Definitely I want my other half to be financially stable and professional, we both will own one nice apartment with a pet dog and lead a nice comfortable life. (I do see myself to be successful in my career too, so I hope my other half will be somewhere around my level)

我更喜欢稳定的长期关系。我玩得太多了,是时候安定下来了。性角色(攻/受/万能)只是些偏好。它们并不决定你多么的男性化或女性化。我或许会结婚或许不会,和靓仔或者也许是靓女。没人知道未来将会是什么样子。确切地讲,我希望我的另一半是经济稳定的、专业的,我们会共同拥有一件公寓、一只宠物狗,过着美好的舒适的生活。(我也很希望看到我在自己所从事的领域取得成功,所以我希望我的另一半和我旗鼓相当)

1.jpg

Section II. Some general questions concerning life in Indonesia & Singapore & China

第二部分 一些关于印度尼西亚/新加坡/中国的生活的常见问题

Q5: What do you think is the biggest difference between life in the “normal” world and in the LGBT world? Do your gay friends form gay groups, and if so do you often go out to play together? Do you enjoy gay bars and clubs? And could you compare those in Indonesia with Singapore?

11.jpg

问题束5:汝以为,在“正常”世界和LGBT世界的生活,它们之间最大的区别是什么呢?汝的基友们会形成基友团么,如果会的话汝等会经常一起出去浪么?汝喜欢同志酒吧夜店么?汝以为印度尼西亚的同志酒吧夜店和新加坡的有何不同呢?

Biggest difference? Maybe showing your love in public. You can hold hands in public just that public won’t really accept it yet. I believe there are gay groups or clicks, but I don’t have one. I always hang out with my best friends (straight). Personally I don’t really enjoy the nightlife, but I enjoy the company I get from my friends.

最大的区别?或许是在公共场合示爱吧。你可以在公共场合牵手,只是公众并不是很接受这样的情形。我相信有很多的基友团一类的,但是我并没有(这样的小团体)。我总是和我最好的朋友(直的)一起出去浪。我个人其实并不喜欢夜生活,但是我很享受朋友们的陪伴。

Indonesia is still very conservative so the gay scene is very restricted. Unlike Singapore, we are more happening in terms of night life and sex scene. There are a few gay saunas for guys to find sex inside. That’s disgusting (my personal opinion).

印尼现在仍然非常保守,所以同志景观是非常有限的。不像在新加坡,我们能更多地遇到夜生活啊性景观啊神马的。那儿有一些供男人们吃腥的同志桑拿。非常恶心(我的个人观点)。
3.jpg

Q6: Would you like to work for LGBT charities (at all)? Have you ever joined something like a gay pride parade? Do you think the attitudes of Indonesian and Singaporean to LGBT people fair enough? Or you just do not care about it at all and just would like to enjoy your own life?

问题束6:侬愿意为LGBT团体工作么?侬曾经参加过诸如同志骄傲游行一类的活动么?侬觉得印尼人和新加坡人对待LGBT人士的态度足够公平么?或者侬其实一点不关心这方面的事情,而只愿享受自己的生活哩?

Nope, I won’t. I am more into children charity like UNICEF :slight_smile: Helping children is more important to me. Nope I won’t join gay parade. I am gay and I accept it, I don’t go around showing to public. There is no such thing called Fair Treatment. As long as we are still treated as human beings, we should not complain much. Maybe I just don’t care and I mind my own life :slight_smile:

不,我不愿意。我更喜欢儿童慈善团体比如UNICEF(联合国儿童基金会):slight_smile: 帮助儿童对我来说更重要。不我不会参加同志游行。我是同志并且我接受它,但我不会四处走动向公众展示它。没有叫做“公平待遇”的东西。只要我们仍然被当做人类一份子来对待,我们就不应该抱怨很多。或许我就是不介意吧,我(更)关心自己的生活:)

6.jpg

Q7: What do you think is more important, friendship or love? It seems that you enjoy travelling with friends very much. What factors of travel do you think is most appealing? Can you provide us with some beautiful pictures taken in your journey to show off your photography?

问题束7:乃认为友情和爱情哪个更重要呢?乃貌似好喜欢同朋友们一起旅行。旅行的哪些要素乃觉得最吸引人呢?乃可以给我们分享一些旅行照片来秀一下乃的摄影不啦?

Friendship. Love can’t last forever but friendship does. I don’t travel much my own, whenever I have the opportunity I will enjoy it. You can get my photo from my Facebook. But still, I wish to remain anonymous at least :slight_smile:

友情。爱情不会持续到永远但是友情可以。我不怎么独自旅行,一旦有机会还是会喜欢的。你可以从我的脸书上拿照片,但是我希望至少可以保持匿名:)

2.jpg

Q8: How do you like China? And Chinese guys? Would you like to pay a visit to China someday? What is your plan after graduation? To apply for a Master Degree or for a job or else? Where do you want to work in the future, Singapore or Indonesia or else?

问题束8:你觉得中国咋样哩?以及中国的小伙儿们?以后想来中国玩不啦?你毕业后有何打算呢?申请硕士呢还是找工作呢还是其他?你将来想在哪儿工作呢,新加坡还是印尼还是其他地方?

I like China and I don’t discriminate. Chinese guys are cute, aren’t we? Sure I love to visit there someday. I will pursue a Master in UK and I have a contract of 5 years with Singapore company :slight_smile:

我喜欢中国并且对所有国家一视同仁。我们华人聪明伶俐漂亮可爱,不是么?当然我想去中国看看。我计划在英国攻读一个硕士学位,并且和一家新加坡公司有5年的合同:)

Q9: Anything else you’d like to talk about?

问题束9:还有啥其他想说的不呢?

Thanks! REMAIN ANONYMOUS!

谢谢!保持匿名!

10.jpg

后记:问完之后觉得咦这个和中国同胞有啥大的区别么有啥大的区别么。预期的性自由啊无下限啊男友当炮友啊等等桥段都木有出现啊。反而给我印象最深的是Nawi几乎每个周末都在外边旅游而我焦虑地闷在家里各种拖延。这个可以参考《关于鸡血与人生观》一文(http://www.douban.com/note/185697800/)。其他的印象么,可能就是他们各种积极向上热心又善良(又地图炮了)。传说中爱尔兰的禁止离婚法案早已于1995年被废除,但离婚仍然非常之麻烦。听说爱尔兰人其实很少离婚;一些年轻人可能愿意保持同居而不结婚,但更多人是愿意结婚的。在爱尔兰,同性伴侣可以结为一种特殊的“公民关系”,但因为不是正式夫妻关系所以不能领养小朋友,于是他们搞的同志平权运动主要指向“marriage equality”。其实我在想,先领养再结为特殊公民关系不就行了。Whatever, if they want. 每年六月都柏林会有大型同志骄傲游行,没能去看看还蛮可惜的。以上。

4.jpg

-.- 我错了,不该断楼的

:onion_25: 我最讨厌两种人:深夜发食物照片的人;不识数的人;记性不好的人;深夜发食物照片的人。

图看不了:onion_34:

首页支持一下小T :onion_12:

最喜欢问题六的回答

对于这一观点不敢苟同。如果不发声,不争取,那么霸权只会更加得寸进尺。在同志权益方面是这样,在其他领域也是这样。

啥是地图炮

原来是有图的?!在哪里在哪里?

羡慕出生在国外的,想一下如果将来成功出国了之后可能只能用中文来鄙视其他人了吧… 世界上最难的语言不是容易的 -.-

以偏概全,往往和人身攻击有关。

图看不了。突然想起我认识一个美籍中泰混血在日本工作的朋友,比你这个复杂,哈哈

就是地域攻击吧。除了某某地方的人很坏之外,我觉得什么“哎呀,你是少数民族啊,一定能歌善舞吧”也算是种地图糖衣炮,有时总是被搞得很囧=。=

:yc_61: “国外”也包括索马里、朝鲜?

这也是没办法的,谁叫人学会了归纳法呢?生活中注意一下就好了 :yc_21:
我也经常被人问“广东人是不是什么都吃呢”。。。。:yc_41:

第六个问题的回答其实蛮有启发意味的,当然我不是指不存在“公平对待”的问题,而是我们有没有权利去要求或者强迫每一个同志参与到同运中来,一旦他们不参与就重则给予他们群体性的打击和指责,轻则予以道德的鄙视。
但如果一个同志并未觉得自身权益受到侵害,而 愿意去帮助一些他认为更为弱势的群体,我们是不是也应该给予他足够的宽容。
否则,同运自身就极有可能沦为一种霸权主义了。

另,我好喜欢小T的排版啊,虽然图看不了:onion_23:

好高端哇!首页没了!

朝鲜…